Investing in a custom website build is a HUGE step, one not many of us can take right at the start of our businesses. But Dominique Marshall joins me to explain how to add a little strategic zest to your DIY website template – because, yes, using a template is a great way to get started! Although she specialises in Squarespace, the tips she's sharing in this episode apply to everything from Wordpress to Wix as well.
In this episode, we're talking about:
- Why your website is always a work in progress
- Using templates to get your website started
- The 5 must-have elements of your website homepage (aka your online business shopfront)
- The other essential pages to build on your website
- Dominique's list of pet peeves to avoid
🤔 SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS 🤔
Something on your mind? Use this form to ask a question I can answer on a future podcast episode.
Links to things mentioned in this episode:
- VIP Design Days for Online Business Owners | Dmarzdesigns
- Invite Your Customers Into a Beautiful Story - Marketing Made Simple | Podcast on Spotify
- 10 Common Web Design Mistakes | Dmarzdesigns
- 5 Website Homepage Must-Haves | Dmarzdesigns
Sick of wasting time trying to think of what to post on Instagram? Feel like everything you try to write has been done to death? I've got you! Get months of ideas in your inbox for free. Sign up here.
Got a sticky marketing issue? Need some content ideas for a launch or your brand building? Pick my brains for an hour in a 1:1 blend of feedback, mentoring and strategy. By the end of our session, you’ll have more clarity and a practical plan of action to keep you motivated. Book your spot here.