This year has been an exercise in patience and learning to work better with limited energy. Working with Jo Hooper from Get Wildly Free has been a huge part of this shift in my business. Jo is all about changing the world of work and helping people find freedom in their work – whatever that looks like for them.
Today, we're starting with a discussion about accommodating our energy and understanding how our capacity can influence our business strategy. This is something Jo expands on in her Work Less, Earn More, Be Free, which I had the pleasure of taking part in earlier in the year.
Make sure to follow Jo on Instagram @getwildlyfree
✨ REFRESH YOUR CONTENT ✨
Are you feeling lost and uninspired when you try to post anything? Do you feel like everything you think of has been done SO many times before? I have just the thing to help you re-ignite the spark! The free 5-day Refresh Your Content email series will give you the prompts and process to help you find more ease and enjoyment in your marketing. Sign up here.
In this episode, we're talking about:
- How our energy levels impact our work – and Jo's personal journey to understanding this
- The energetic load of different work
- How can we apply these learnings to our marketing strategy as a whole
- How Jo approaches launch periods while managing her energy
🤔 SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS 🤔
Something on your mind? Use this form to ask a question I can answer on a future podcast episode.
Links to things mentioned in this episode:
- Value Based Pricing and How It Helps Your Business | Mad & Sad Club
- 6 Signs It's Time To FIRE Your Client | Mad & Sad Club
- Work with Jo in a one-off Alight session
Got a sticky marketing issue? Need some content ideas for a launch or your brand building? Pick my brains for an hour in a 1:1 blend of feedback, mentoring and strategy. By the end of our session, you’ll have more clarity and a practical plan of action to keep you motivated. Book your spot here.