Jesse Peterson is a Client Platform Engineer for Meta, contributor to MicroMDM, and creator of NanoMDM. In today’s episode, we talk with Jesse about how he’s used his involvement in open source communities to develop better MDM tools and experience career growth. Listen now to learn how your organization can build a better device management strategy.
- Jesse’s background and how he got involved with Client Platform Engineering
- Recognizing value adds of open source with MDM software
- The significance of getting involved with communities, like MacAdmins, and how they lead to career development.
- What led to the creation of MicroMDM and NanoMDM
- How to overcome the challenges of a Client Platform Engineer
- His top three pieces of advice for organizations working on building out their device management strategy
Try Fleet Fleet makes it easy to get accurate, actionable data from all your endpoints. From full disk encryption to healthy antivirus software and any query in between. See for yourself. Sign up for Fleet Sandbox for free today: https://fleetdm.com/try-fleet/register.