What happens to our bodies when we go through a miscarriage? I chat with Julia Bueno, psychotherapist and author of the book The Brink Of Being and Kate Marsh, Midwifery Manager at Tommy's.
- When should I worry? (02:44)
- How to cope with the changes? (04:18)
- How can I get help if I am not sure what’s wrong? (07:03)
- How do you support a family member or friend through miscarriage? (12:48)
- How much blood is too much blood? (18:16)
- What colour blood is a miscarriage? (19:58)
- What happens to breast milk after miscarriage? (22:00)
- How do you get your figure back to pre-pregnancy? (25:10)
- When can you have sex after miscarriage? (27:42)
- When would you know a miscarriage is complete? (31:24)
For some there may be triggers. There’s links to help available via www.tryingagainpodcast.com
- The theme song is Small Bump by Ed Sheeran
Hosted, produced and edited by Rachael Smith.
On social @TryingAgainPod.