As the final episode in the path to enlightenment series, I wanted to leave you with some parting thoughts about how I view life and what major perspectives I hold that have underpinned the last 10 episodes of this series.
As we all search for a better experience of being human, I’ve found that there are a few simple concepts that I’ve picked up along my journey that I can easily take for granted that other people ‘know’ them too. The truth is, I had to LEARN these things along the way, so the chances are, so will other people.
In this episode, I share 4 of my favorite books/concepts that have fundamentally shaped the way I think (plus 1 bonus idea that I discovered in the past year that has helped a lot).
In this episode we cover:
- The reason for honoring EVERYONE
- The value of vulnerability and its role in expanding your options for growth
- Why YOU are truly your greatest obstacle to growth
- The MAIN question that you’re always asking, even if you don’t realize it
- Assesment tests and how they can help you go further, faster