He was given a 3% chance of survival. His partner was told to come in and say goodbye. But Alex Lewis wasn’t ready to go down without a flight. In this harrowing episode, Alex shares why he says “quadruple amputation is the best thing that has ever happened to him,“ plus the one piece of advice you must not forget no matter how bad you feel things are in your life.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to recognize signs of escapism and depression
- Identifying Strep A in the body
- Navigating his decision between life and death
- The importance of focusing on what you’re fighting for
- The power of having a support system
- Learning to appreciate the present while looking forward to the future
- How your “why” can provide clarity to your meaning and purpose
Stay connected to Alex:
LinkedIn: Alex Lewis
Facebook: Alex Lewis (Alex Lewis Trust)
Charity Donation: Project Limitless Campaign
Subscribe to All The Wiser wherever you listen to podcasts - we’re on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and more! That way you’ll never miss an episode.
We’d love to hear what you think about the show, too - it helps us know what stories are resonating with you. Head over to Apple Podcasts to write your review!
Stay in the know with all things All The Wiser! Sign up for our newsletter for personal reflections from Kimi, new episodes, and recommendations from our team!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.