Now that I think about it, it might have been a good idea to call this episode WELL WE HAVE WATCHED SOME THINGS. We talk about Broadway shows and TV shows and why I might have watched the recent two-part Garth Brooks Biography special four-ish times. Plus, Melanie has some very strong feelings indeed about Marriage Story - and we both have very strong feelings about Jennifer Aniston's wardrobe in The Morning Show.
We also discuss a game we have both been obsessively playing on our phones - and we share some recent beauty favorites, too. So basically it's a fine time indeed on ye olde podcast.
- Marriage Story on Netflix
- The Morning Show on Apple TV +
- Taylor Swift's Miss Americana movie
- Country Music by Ken Burns
- "The Dance" by Garth Brooks
- "Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks
- Glossier (click on the link for 10% off your first order)
- Noemie (promo code BIGBOO for $50 off your first order)