As the Corona Virus takes hold, there are naturally a lot of very worried business owners out there right now so in this podcast I share with you my thoughts on how to manage your marketing, mindset and motivation during a time of global crisis.
If you're feeling unsettled; are unsure about what to do next to keep your business moving forward; or would simply like a boost in motivation and focus during this tough time, this episode is for you.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The key lesson I learned from running a small business during the GFC that is super-relevant to this crisis
- The importance of having a growth mindset if you want your business to survive
- Why it's key to assess the 'lense' you're looking through as you adapt to running a business during this time
- Why it's critical that you're able to pivot - fast
- How to avoid being seen as capitalising on the crisis
- Why marketing is more important than ever to your survival; your client's wellbeing and the wider global economy
- The significance of thinking collectively and working as a business community rather than having an individual survival mindset
- Why staying productive is so important for profit and progress
You can also watch the live recording of this group coaching session over at the show notes: https://busybusinesswomen.biz/podcast58
I hope you find this episode valuable, and please join me over in the Busy Business Women Facebook Group for more support and guidance to help you weather this storm.