Are you always looking for a partner and just want to get married? A lot of people come into a relationship thinking they are wrong if they are not in one, or they are in a relationship with someone because they'd rather have a relationship than no relationship.
'Relationship' is a fun topic to explore and it's a tough topic to explore. In this episode, Simone Milasas explores the topic of being desperately single with Justine McKell, who tried every crazy means available to her to attract a partner, from wearing red undies and dancing naked with other women to feng shui and creating a rose petal path to her house.
There is always something else possible, but you've got to be willing to pull apart the sludge and see what is on the other side.
Keys to success
- Forever Single
- Humorous Antics To Attract A Man
- Do You Actually Desire A Relationship?
- The Five Elements Of Intimacy
- Winners, Losers, No Counts
- Creating A Relationship That Works For You
- Staying Playful In Relationship
- Breaking Up Can Be Easy-ish
- “What awareness can I have here?”
- “What can I change here to create more consciousness?"
- “How does it get any better than this?”
- “What else is truly possible now?”