Are you a person who is always ‘doing’ and think that is creation? Do you have ‘to-do’ lists a mile long that never seem to get done and are just rolled over to the next day?
In this episode, Simone Milasas talks with Kalpana Raghuraman about the difference between choice and creation, and doing and institution.
Kalpana is a Certified Access Consciousness Facilitator as well as a facilitator of many specialty classes and has her own dance company. People would ask, "How do you get everything done?" It's not a doing, it's a 'choosing'. She used to think all of her doing was creating. Now she has so much more ease with instituting. And, you get enthusiastic, so you don't get tired. You have this fuel that's created by your choices.
There is this reality and then there is your reality. You actually get to choose! What new choice do you have in life? What is available?
Keys to success
- The Difference Between Choice and Creation, Doing and Institution
- What works for you?
- Choose From A Bigger Space
- Allow The Illogical
- Use This Reality To Your Advantage
- You Don’t Have To Get It Right
- "What possibilities are available today?"
- "What would make me happy?"
- "What would I like to choose?"
- "Where is my energy required today?"
- "What would it take for me to out create the current system?"
- "What else is possible?"
- "What infinite possibilities are available to me today?"