What is your point of view about debt? Are you avoiding it at all costs? Not all debt is ‘bad’ debt. It can be used to your advantage to leverage your money.
In this episode, Simone Milasas, author of Getting Out of Debt Joyfully, talks with Wesley Pullen about ways to use debt to your advantage. Why is it ‘joyfully’? Because you are changing your financial reality; that should be joyful!
Simone was hugely in debt and she worked on getting out of debt. It's a marathon, not a sprint, but it starts with you, today! You've got to take action and really make the demand of yourself to change your financial reality. That's step 1.
Start looking at your finances today!
Keys to success
- Where Does Your Point of View Come From?
- Using Debt To Your Advantage
- Cash Flow Is Key
- Getting Started In The Property Game
- What If Money Could Change Worlds?
- Start Asking For A Different Financial Reality
- It’s A Marathon, Not A Sprint
- "If I had money, what could I create?"
- The Clearing Statement explained
- Access Consciousness Website
- Choice, Change & Action Podcast Instagram
- The Choice and Contribution Membership
- Simone Milasas’ Website
- Simone Milasas’ Instagram
- Free Money Energy Pull, 9 December, 7am AEST on Simone’s Facebook page
- Money Energy Pull Series
- 10 week Getting Out of Debt Joyfully Course
- Getting Out of Debt Joyfully book
- Money Isn’t The Problem, You Are book