In this episode
- Rob & Liam discuss the practical applications of threat intelligence for today's enterprise
- We discuss what enterprise threat intelligence really is (and also what it isn't)
- We discuss the place of feeds, tools, processes and people in the mechanics of the program
- We discuss the need to conduct a program-based intelligence approach for the enterprise
- Liam Randall ( @hectaman ) - With a career spanning 20 years, Liam Randall has worked at every level of the information systems pipeline- from building and operating large networks, developing and maintaining large 100M+ e-commerce solutions, to designing and implementing global network security monitoring sensor grids. A frequent speaker and trainer at security conferences Liam has trained over 1000 students on advanced incident response with a focus on leveraging the open source Bro Platform.
- Robert M. Lee ( @RobertMLee ) - Robert M. Lee is the founder and CEO at Dragos Security LLC where he helped design and build CyberLens - a cyber situational awareness software tool for critical infrastructure networks. He is also a non-resident National Cybersecurity Fellow at New America focusing on policy issues relating to the cyber security of critical infrastructure. For his research and focus areas, Robert was named one of Passcode’s Influencers and awarded EnergySec's 2015 Cyber Security Professional of the Year.