Imagine this: you’ve asked your brother (or uncle or best friend) to officiate your wedding with no experience under his belt, but you know it will be special. WHAT DO YOU DO? Today, we share all of the advice on seemingly the most important part of your wedding: the ceremony and who is officiating it. Performing a ceremony is so much more than doing a toast, that is why we have brought in Alisa Tongg to share all of the details on how to officiate a wedding like a pro. Don’t know where to start? Start here!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to create a wedding ceremony with a family or friend officiant
- How to find marriage laws in your state
- Why Alisa’s questionnaire could save your ceremony
Links to all the things mentioned:
- Alisa Tongg Celebrant
- Alisa on Instagram
- Wedding ceremony masterclass
- Planning your wedding ceremony episode
- Rehearsing for your wedding episode
If you have a question or fun story to share (we love hearing them!) email us at [email protected]
CONNECT WITH US!
The podcast was produced by Pivot Media Co.