The word for 2021 weddings seems to be intentionality. Couples have faced a lot of challenges over the past year, but it’s given couples the opportunity to plan the wedding they truly want instead of one they feel they need to have.
Intimate weddings are one of the biggest wedding trends that have come out of this past year - and they are amazing, for so many reasons. On today's episode, we dive into just how beneficial intimate weddings can be. Not only do intimate weddings allow couples and guests to be intentional...it really is the work for 2021 weddings, but it can save you big on your budget.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why intimate weddings are a great alternative option to the traditional wedding
- How your budget can go farther with an intimate wedding
- Why COVID isn’t the end of intimate weddings
Links to all the things mentioned:
- Podcast | The New Normal: Elopements, Micro Weddings and Virtual Weddings
- Podcast | Planning Your Backyard or Blank Space Wedding
- LoveStream Blog | All About Micro Weddings
- LoveStream Blog | How to Have the Best Backyard Wedding
- LoveStream Blog | All About Small Weddings
- Bustl'd Blog | How to Micro-Size Your Wedding
If you have a question or fun story to share (we love hearing them!) email us at [email protected]
CONNECT WITH US!