A recent study found that the average engagement period is 16 months, but what if that’s a bit too long for you? If you don’t want to wait that long to say “I do,” is it possible to plan your dream wedding on a quick timeline? Today’s episode covers everything you need to keep in mind when it comes to tying the knot FAST - from choosing a date, potential vendor changes, and even the legality of your marriage! With organization, prioritization, and a dash of flexibility, we'll help you have a beautiful wedding planned in no time.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What to keep in mind for quick planning
- Tips and tricks – and things to skip
- Insight into vendors, scheduling, and other details
Links to all the things mentioned:
- Why You Need A Wedding Planner
- How to Have a Loved One Officiate Your Wedding with Alisa Tongg
If you have a question or fun story to share (we love hearing them!) email us at [email protected]
CONNECT WITH US!
The podcast was produced by Pivot Media Co.