With an estimated 2.5 million weddings taking place in 2022, the most in one year since 1984, weighing your options is a must. Is a weekday wedding worth it or should you fight for a prime Saturday opening? Luckily, today we are joined by Kara Jones from Michelle Leo Events to discuss all things weekday weddings. Kara not only has had her hand in wedding planning for many years, but she is also getting married this year and personally knows the struggle. Weekday weddings don’t have to be a scary thing. Let us convince you!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Pros and cons of a weekday wedding
- How your guest should plan for a weekday wedding
- Why micro-weddings are still trending
Links to all the things mentioned:
- Michelle Leo Events
- Michelle Leo Events on Instagram
- Michelle Leo Events on Facebook
- Michelle Leo Events Pinterest Collection
- EDIB, Planning your wedding day timeline
- EDIB, Planning an intimate wedding
- EDIB, Don’t break the bank
If you have a question or fun story to share (we love hearing them!) email us at [email protected]
CONNECT WITH US!
The podcast was produced by Pivot Media Co.