Planning a wedding is a tough task. Planning a destination wedding can seem like an insurmountable task. You’ve got some people saying that you need to hire locals to plan your wedding. Some say you need to plan every minute of your wedding experience. Does this all seem too extreme?
Today we are joined by wedding planner Vanessa Smith of Mountain Weddings. She is going to share why she thinks destination weddings are more fun and even help you stand out from all of the other weddings. We are here to share all of the quick tips to making your destination wedding as seamless AND FUN as possible.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to keep destination weddings fun
- The importance of having a planner
- Planning for a great guest experience
Links to all the things mentioned:
- Mountain Weddings
- Mountain Weddings on Instagram
- Vanessa Beth International Weddings
- Percy’s House
- Destination Weddings with Riu Hotels and Resorts episode
- Why You Need a Wedding Planner episode
If you have a question or fun story to share (we love hearing them!) email us at [email protected]
CONNECT WITH US!