- Scott traveled to Iceland and Denmark
- John tailoring FMS to different situations than New England farming
- John disliking possessions/responsibilities as it relates to travel
- Scott taking stock of possessions while moving, realizing there’s very little
- Micromanagement and preventive measures to extend the life of possessions
- Having “your name on something” resulting in high standards
- Soylent follow-up: John had Soylent, Scott might not rebuy, case closed
- John’s getting a root canal, Scott hadn’t been to a dentist in a long while, Dr. Oppenheimer
- Mini excavators versus regular ones
- Dr. Oppenheimer wants some chickens
- We’re not yet very good at segues
- John’s still post-meltdown
- Recycling doesn’t matter? Sustainable farming doesn’t matter?
- Chipotle is great. Scott even had it three meals in a row
⬅ Previous Episode
Next Episode ➡
Join Matt Wheaton (The How-To Scholar) in his weekly podcasts that discuss topics in education and business. Interviews, teaching methods, and documenting the process of creating a business in the field of education technology will be common themes of discussion, but you never kn...
Podcasts for the journals of the British Ecological Society Ecological Solutions and Evidence Functional Ecology Journal of Ecology Journal of Animal Ecology Journal of Applied Ecology Methods in Ecology and Evolution People and Nature Covering new developments in ecology aroun...
Teaching financial wellness & promoting financial literacy. Tired of the same old money advice from road weary gurus? We talk about the math, yes, but this show focuses primarily on the psychology of money. Usually the biggest obstacle to financial success is your current thin...
Call Out Culture is a podcast about rap music hosted by Alaska, Curly Castro and Zilla Rocca - three long time practitioners and lifetime fans. These dudes know what the hell they are talking about. Every episode is a deep dive into an artist or a concept. With close to 50 yea...
Pop Culture Role Call is a weekly podcast that reviews television and movies from different characters’ perspectives. Each week our geek panel (panel of hosts) watches the same TV episode or movie each assigned their own character role. They will only watch scenes that their char...
"I Have To Call My Sister" is a podcast featuring sisters Kayla Bulmer and Stacey Kay. Together they were finalists on America’s Got Talent, but now have very different lives. Kayla is a young mother and talks about the stress, anxiety and hilarious-ness of what comes with having...