- Introduction & Breathwork
- My Birthday weekend recap & Thank You shoutouts
- Stepping into my role as an Intuitive Coach
- The power of reciprocating the gifting energy
- The varying degrees of expressing love
- The 5 Love Languages
- Respecting the love boundaries & experiences of others
- Being aware of the love showing up in our reality
- Libra szn is for Lovers
- Slug sighting & the spirit animal meaning
- Balancing the masculine & feminine energy
- The days are long but the years fly by
- Harmony vs Balance in Libra szn; choose flow
- What I want wants me TOO! Open to attracting what’s mine.
- Allow more people to see you doing things you love & see you smiling; enjoy yourself
- Allow yourself to be appreciated & receive the love you want & deserve
- Receive your flowers & let people love on you!
- Closing remarks
⬅ Previous Episode
Jayenna Wild and Cat Hawk come together to seek the middle path on topics about mental health, spirituality, and abuse. They share their healing journeys in an attempt to help others on their path.
Welcome to the Empowered Spirituality Podcast! Join the host, Samantha Nagel (she/her), a certified integrative nutrition health coach, poet, and feminist for grounding meditations, inspiring interviews, and reflections about spirituality, self-care, holistic health, and the worl...
Exploring the topic of the sacred in the everyday ordinary existence of people. Through interviews, readings, and reflections, James Hazelwood helps us find Meaning, Hope, and Peace through stories of people realizing the already present grace.