Is it really possible to create your dream lifestyle? With planning and determination, our guest Jason Vitug, the founder of Phroogal, traded in his corporate job for a dream lifestyle.
Now he travels the country teaching others how to do the same. Some of our own panelists are also creating their preferred lifestyles. Find out how to figure out what you want your dream lifestyle to look like, and how you can take charge of your finances to make it happen.
Important issues discussed in this episode:
- Is it possible to truly live your dream lifestyle?
- How do you decide what you want your life to look like?
- Do you really have to follow a set path to success?
- What are some of the things you need to do if you want to change your life?
- Tips for taking the right risks as you create your dream lifestyle.
- Reasons to rethink your path, and how you can create a lifestyle that works for you.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special guest: Jason Vitug | Phroogal
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney