Are you constantly trying to update your outdated technology, clothing, and other items? Do you find it takes a lot of money to keep up with these costs?
Michelle Jackson of Shop My Closet joins us to talk about how to save money by giving your old things new shine.
Don’t get caught in the trap of discarding old things — and replacing them with new — before all the usefulness is gone. If something looks dull, you can make it shine again with a few simple strategies. We talk about how you to save money when you breathe new life into something older.
Important issues discussed in this episode:
- Do you really have to get rid of something that seems older?
- Is buying something new really the best solution?
- Can you learn how to save money by adopting strategies to reuse?
- What are some of the best ways to make the old seem new?
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Michelle Jackson | The Shop My Closet Project
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney