Are you looking to save money over time? You might be surprised at how much you can save with the right meal planning.
You don't have to spend a lot of time putting together a meal plan, either. You may not even have to clip coupons. Erin Chase from $5 Dinners joins us to share her strategies for saving money and eating healthy with the help of meal planning.
Important issues discussed in this episode:
- Do you have to clip coupons to save money on food?
- Simple strategies for meal planning.
- How to coordinate your schedule to work with saving money on meal planning.
- Ways to plan way ahead, including creating freezer meals.
- Tips for finding simple meals that your whole family will love.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Erin Chase | $5 Dinners
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney