Did you give up on your New Year resolutions ages ago?
That doesn't mean that it's the end of the road for you. You can set realistic and achievable goals any time of the year.
Don't get bogged down by excessive expectations, and don't assume that you can't start over again. Forget about the idea of only setting goals at the beginning of the year. We talk about how you can always be achieving your next money milestone and creating goals to help you get closer to the life you want.
Important issues discussed in this episode:
- Do you have to limit your goal-setting to certain times of the year?
- How can you set realistic and achievable goals?
- Strategies for figuring out which goals are the right ones for you.
- Tips for chunking your goals so they are more manageable.
- Our favorite strategies for setting and achieving goals.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney