You're in your 20s and just figuring it out. One of the most important things you can do is get on the right track with your money.
Martin Dasko from Studenomics joins us to talk about the best things you can do with your time and effort to start on the right financial foot. We also talk about the importance of making the right money moves without missing a party, and the older panelists look back on what they wish they had done in their 20s.
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- Can you get a good financial start in your 20s and still enjoy the party life?
- What are some of the best investments you can make while you are still young?
- What are some of the mistakes that our older panelist made while in their 20s?
- Do you really have to live according to a script to be successful?
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special guest: Martin Dasko from Studenomics
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney