There are many different personal finance software options available today. Many of them have features that you might find helpful in managing your finances, but not all of them are the same.
Depending on your style, some personal finance software programs might work better than others. In this episode, the Money Mastermind Crew discuss their favorite software for tracking their personal finances, goal setting and staying on top of our finances from day to day.
Important issues discussed in this episode:
- What are the advantages of using personal finance software?
- How can personal finance software help you take control of your finances?
- What are some of the options available for money management?
- Overview of various options for software, including YNAB, Personal Capital, Mint, Moneydance, and more.
- How to choose the right personal finance software based on your money needs and preferences.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney