When it comes to building wealth, there are two main things to focus on: investing and creating a business. Long-term, you won’t be able to build the wealth you dream of if you are working for someone else or you aren’t investing.
If you want to be more effective at wealth-building, start now to invest for the long haul, and consider creating a business that can provide you with income now and later.
Joining us to talk about building wealth by using more than just a day job income is Linda P. Jones of Be Wealthy And Smart.
Important issues discussed in this episode:
- Why won’t working for someone else help you achieve financial freedom?
- What are the advantages to investing over the long haul?
- How can starting a business be a good strategy for wealth-building?
- Tips for getting started building your own wealth through investing.
- Ways you can start a business to provide additional income opportunities.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Linda P. Jones | Be Wealthy And Smart
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney