It seems like everyone wants to be an entrepreneur. But what separates the entrepreneur from the small business owner?
Jason Vitug, the founder of Phroogal.com is learning what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur and he joins us to talk about it means to strike out on your own. We talk about what you can do to determine if you are cut out to be an entrepreneur, and what steps you need to take if you’re ready for the plunge.
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- What is an entrepreneur, and how does an entrepreneur differ from a small business owner?
- Do you need special training to be an entrepreneur?
- How can you start a business venture without a lot of your own money?
- When do you know it’s time to quit your day job and be an entrepreneur full time?
Panelists In This Episode:
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney
- Special guest: Jason Vitug, Phroogal.com