She Sells He SellsDid you know that studies show people spend 40% of their day selling - no matter what industry they’re in?
We’re Krista and Brian Demcher and not only have we been married for 21 years, but together we have 29 years of sales experience in both the small business + corporate worlds.
We believe that sales skills are life skills and whether you're a member of a sales team focused on meeting your monthly quota, an entrepreneur trying to launch your new business, or a parent trying to get your kid to do what you asked, it all comes down to your ability to influence beliefs and move someone into a decision.
We’ve taken everything we’ve learned over the years about and packaged it into a simple system that you can follow so you don’t have to figure it out the hard way, and we’re so excited to share more with you here.
Join us on a mission to change the way you think about sales. We can't wait to take you along the journey for some inspiration, some education and a lot of fun.
Connect with Krista + Brian here:
🎧 Podcast episodesListen to 64 episodes
52 minutes · 1 day ago
62. Sell It Like An Auctioneer :: Lydia Fenet On Claiming Your Confidence
51 minutes · 1 week ago
61. You ARE In Sales :: Why Selling Matters No Matter What Your Profession Is
68 minutes · 2 weeks ago
60. Sell It Like An Author :: Anna Kloots On Finding Your Own Magic
47 minutes · 3 weeks ago
59. Don't Let Great Be The Enemy Of Good :: Tips To Combat Perfectionism + Take Action Now
50 minutes · 4 weeks ago
58. Is The Fortune Really In The Follow Up? Do's And Don'ts To Make It Feel Good To You
46 minutes · 1 month ago
57. Life Update :: What We've Learned Through One Year Of Podcasting
33 minutes · 1 month ago
56. Cracking The Code On Trust :: Mastering the Two Key Types You Need (Pt 2)
34 minutes · 1 month ago
55. Cracking The Code On Trust :: Mastering the Two Key Types You Need (Pt 1)
45 minutes · 1 month ago
54. REAL TALK :: Is It The Right Time? Should I Invest In Myself? Answering These Questions + More!
78 minutes · 2 months ago
53. Can Anyone Become An Influencer? Pulling Back The Curtain With Stefana Silber
38 minutes · 2 months ago
52. Think You're Too Boring To Tell Great Stories In Your Business (And Your Life)? Think Again
38 minutes · 2 months ago
51. Is Luck Real, And Can You Create Yours?
50 minutes · 2 months ago
50. Struggling To Sell Yourself? Here Are 6 Elements You Need In Your Sales Message
64 minutes · 3 months ago
49. Persistence In The Face Of Adversity :: How A 14 Hour Surgery Changed Our Lives
44 minutes · 3 months ago
48. Business + Life Lessons From The Backseat Of A Car
42 minutes · 3 months ago
47. Love + Sales :: How Selling Is Just Like Dating
36 minutes · 3 months ago
46. How To Sell Yourself Without Feeling Pushy
35 minutes · 4 months ago
45. Is The Customer Always Right?
26 minutes · 4 months ago
44. The Easiest Way To Get New Business
28 minutes · 4 months ago
43. The Power Of Surrounding Yourself With The Right People
43 minutes · 4 months ago
42. Want To Grow Your Revenue This Year? Do This.
52 minutes · 4 months ago
41. Why Your Vision Board May Actually Be Hurting You (+ What To Do Instead)
28 minutes · 5 months ago
40. End Of Year Inspiration :: Gratitude
29 minutes · 5 months ago
39. End Of Year Inspiration :: Vision
24 minutes · 5 months ago
38. End Of Year Inspiration :: Consistency
22 minutes · 5 months ago
37. End Of Year Inspiration :: Perseverance
55 minutes · 6 months ago
36. Risk, Reward + Redefining Success with Danielle Redner
40 minutes · 6 months ago
35. Stop Telling People to ‘Shop Small’
53 minutes · 6 months ago
34. Supporting Military Entrepreneurship with Monica Fullerton of Spouse-ly
52 minutes · 6 months ago
33. Life As A Military Spouse :: What You Don't Know
49 minutes · 6 months ago
32. Leadership Lessons From West Point
32 minutes · 7 months ago
31. Pitch Please :: What To Do (+ What NOT To Do) When Cold Calling
34 minutes · 7 months ago
30. Confidence Is The Key To Life (+ Sales)
26 minutes · 7 months ago
29. 30 Days, 629 Likes + $50K In Revenue :: How It Happened
40 minutes · 7 months ago
28. The Power of Repetition
47 minutes · 8 months ago
27. 8 Things Every Network Marketer Needs To Know
39 minutes · 8 months ago
26. Navigating The Teenage Years with Ava Demcher :: PART TWO
43 minutes · 8 months ago
25. Navigating The Teenage Years with Ava Demcher :: PART ONE
44 minutes · 8 months ago
24. Balancing Business + Back To School :: Our Top Tips
35 minutes · 9 months ago
23. The 6 Ps Of Sales Stories
34 minutes · 9 months ago
22. Can Your Product Really Sell Itself?
34 minutes · 9 months ago
21. Why You Need ONE Simple Sales Message
46 minutes · 9 months ago
20., What is the ACORN Method?
37 minutes · 9 months ago
19. How To Handle Objections :: Your Strategy
29 minutes · 10 months ago
18. How To Handle Objections :: Your Mindset
31 minutes · 10 months ago
17. The One Tool You Need In Your Sales Toolbox
45 minutes · 10 months ago
16. Buy In Vs Buying :: What's The Difference And Why It Matters
54 minutes · 10 months ago
15. How To Use Stories To Sell :: Part Four - The Shift
She Sells Radio
What if Grant Cardone and Abraham Hicks had a love child? Well, it would be this podcast. Each week, join Elyse Archer, mentor to female business owners and sales professionals, as she shares strategies and ideas on how to sell in a way that feels natural and aligned for you...
Controversy Sells LIVE
Controversy Sells LIVE is the podcast that brings you unfiltered topics and discussions that are often avoided by mainstream America. Our raw, uncensored, tell-it-like-it-is approach makes for a delightful show and frequently provides insight and comfort for individuals seeking...
Heart Sells! with Christine Schlonski
Sales I Mindset I Money I Wealth Creation I Entrepreneurship I You can have a business and lifestyle you love that supports more people and creates true wealth. Heart Sells! is the podcast for heart-centered, ambitious entrepreneurs who want to serve more people, grow a busines...
He in She
He in She podcast is led by the music directors of Refine Church, Mackenzie Morgan and Brittney Tate. In comparison with Scripture, they address popular contemporary worship music of today, the history of worship, and what Scripture says worship services should look like in the c...
He Said She Said
An Original Weekly Talk show, hosted by Q Walker, Crissy J, and JT, where no topic is off limits! Each week the crew will discuss the latest topics that affect the culture, touching on Politics, Interracial dating, and everything in between. We will have you Laughing, Thinking,...
He Say She Say
This is He Say She Say, a show with a couple bringing their private debates to the public for their friends, family and followers to decide who's right by using #teamhe or #teamshe to vote. Different Topics every week. Be sure to subscribe and vote! Support this podcast: https://...