Listen to the new "Unsung Stewards" podcast from The Rippel Foundation's ReThink Health Initiative.
On the 100th episode of Health Affairs This Week, Ellen Bayer and Kathleen Haddad go over major policy developments in health care this year, including COVID-19, abortion, gun violence, drug prices, and more.
- What Are The Prescription Drug Provisions in the Inflation Reduction Act? (Kaiser Family Foundation)
- House Passes The Equality Act: Here's What It Would Do (NPR)
- Five Things To Know About the Renewal of Extra Affordable Care Act Subsidies in the Inflation Reduction Act (Kaiser Family Foundation)
- FDA Provides Update on External Evaluation to Strengthen Agency's Human Foods Program
- The Bipartisan Safer Communities Act: What Does the Law Do and How Might It be Impacted by Bruen? (Duke Center for Firearms Law)
Currently, more than 70 percent of our content is freely available — and we’d like to keep it that way. With your support, we can continue to keep our digital publication Forefront and podcasts free for everyone.