Faith, Confidence, Boldness, Access and Liberty
Scriptures: (NASB) 2 Corinthians 3:2-6; & 12; Hebrews 11:1-3 (Genesis 1); Ephesians 3
What is Faith? God has the ability to speak and produce something from nothing (Genesis 1). God can speak and what he says becomes the "Let there be...". God breathed into us. Does it make it possible for us to speak to make the "Let there be"? We are the image of God? What does that mean?
- The Conviction of Truth...relating to God. We can trust God and His word.
- God gives us power.
- It is made real based on God’s word (we have the authority of an infinite God).
- Confidence is the Trust we have in God. Confidence is the reliance on God!
- This Faith gives us Confidence to do what God has called us to do.
- Freedom in Speaking; unreserved speech; Free & Fearless
- Hebrews lists examples of those who were Bold in their speech-Heroes of the Faith
- Access is the "act of bringing to, a moving to"
- God prepared the way for you (like he did for Abraham and Noah and others in the Faith).
- You already have Access (resources) based on what God has called you to do (and spoke into existence).
- These resources (access) include the Word of God (spoken and written); A prayer life talking to God.
- Direct access to God was given to us by Jesus Christ ( Matthew 27:51).
- God’s spirit will renew your life: Ezekiel 36 (Especially verse 26); Matthew 27:51.
- Your direct access has given you the freedom to do God’s will
- You now have Freedom from doubt.