I don't know about you, but LinkedIn has always felt like the unsexy social media cousin of Facebook and Instagram to me, but I also know it's a powerful B2B platform and one that I should probably spend more time on! So I was stoked to welcome Jillian Bullock onto the podcast who is the official one and only LinkedIn Ninja Down Under!
Jillian has been the only LinkedIn trainer in the Southern Hemisphere to be recognised as an ‘Independent LinkedIn Expert’ by LinkedIn HQ in USA in 2017, and is one of only 12 trainers worldwide to have been recognised up until this point.
She’s considered to be the Black Belt of LinkedIn training, and has studied this one social media platform for a full 12 months in order to gain her LinkedIn Ninja Certified status.
With 25 years of marketing and social media management experience it became clear to Jillian that LinkedIn was the only solution that kicks butt for service-based B2B clients, and in this episode to get stuck into who LinkedIn is really for, and how you can use it to grow your business.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why Jillian downscaled her social media management business from 14 staff to 2
- How becoming super-targeted has helped Jillian's business grow significantly
- How Jillian was involved with Microsoft when they spent $26.2 Billion on LinkedIn
- The importance of designing and customising your LinkedIn experience so it's not "boring"
- The types of businesses that get the best results on LinkedIn
- The biggest mistakes business owners make on LinkedIn
- Why LinkedIn is NOT a numbers game
- Why your LinkedIn profile is your silent sales person
If you're ready to learn more about this platform; dispel the myth that it's boring, and actually learn how to use it wisely, this episode is for you.
Want the show notes? Sure thing .... here you go: www.busybusinesswomen.biz/podcast57