Almost another year in business done and I've learnt a lot this year!
So in this episode I share with you 8 lessons that I've learnt in 2019 that have played an important role in the evolution and growth of my business.
Here's what you'll learn....
- Why you should quit online groups
- How connecting with people without a strategic agenda can be super valuable
- How asking for what you want creates enormous opportunity
- Why you should always trust you gut when it comes to people
- How swapping services can suck
- The importance of planning if you really want something important to happen
- Why smaller numbers are better
- How doing business YOUR way is so critical to success
If you'd like to watch this episode you can check out the Facebook Live I ran below, or join the Busy Business Women Facebook Group and get involved in the conversation there (if you're already a member here's the direct link to the relay.)