When you first get engaged, it may be tempting to immediately start dreaming about your dress, your venue, or your flowers. However, one of the first steps of planning a wedding actually starts with the budget. Big or small, your budget is going impact every detail of your wedding, so it’s important to determine your priorities and make a plan. Today we’re talking about the budget break down – where to splurge, where to save, and tips to ensure you don’t overspend.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to build and divvy up your wedding budget
- Recommendations on where to splurge & where to save
- Maximizing the budget that works best for you
Links to all the things mentioned:
- Combining Finances as a Couple with Guest Alli Williams
- Wedding Regrets and Must Haves
- McKenzie Miller Films
- Don’t Break the Bank: Learning to Love Your Wedding Budget with Budget Savvy Bride’s Jessica Bishop
If you have a question or fun story to share (we love hearing them!) email us at [email protected]
CONNECT WITH US!
The podcast was produced by Pivot Media Co.