A lot has been said about millennials and how they handle money. In this episode, the crew talks about what millennials need to know about money today.
Drawing from some of our own mistakes with money, we talk about ways that the following generation can avoid falling into the same traps.
Important issues discussed in this episode:
- What are some of the money millennial trends?
- Are there some general mistakes that millennials are making with their money?
- Mistakes we made when we were younger.
- How millennials can change their habits to make a difference in their long-term finances.
- The good and bad of millennials with money.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney