At some point, you are likely to face the choice of moving for your career. Finding a new place to live, along with a new job, can be good for your finances and your life.
Before you take the leap, make sure it’s the right move for you. Jessica Moorhouse joins us to talk about her experience moving across Canada for a career opportunity.
Whether you have a company willing to pay your costs, or whether you just hope to find greener pastures, here’s what you need to know about moving for your career.
Important issues discussed in this episode:
- When is it time to consider a career change?
- What money decisions do you need to make when moving for your career?
- How to decide where to live.
- Tips for figuring out what you will need to know for cost-of-living changes.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Jessica Moorhouse | Mo’ Money Podcast
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney