A pinwheel is a children's toy that spins when blown.
Pinwheel may also refer to:
- Pinwheel (TV series), a children's show on Nickelodeon that ran from 1977-1990.
- Pinwheel (TV channel), a channel which would later be the Nickelodeon channel
- Pinwheel cookie
- Pinwheel (origami), a type of traditional origami form that can be used as a toy pinwheel, as a base for more complicated models, or as a component of modular origami such as the Tamatebako.
- Pinwheel (cryptography), a device for producing a short pseudo-random sequence of bits
- Pinwheel Galaxy (astronomy)
- Pinwheel calculator (part of), a type of early mechanical arithmetic machine
- "Pinwheels", a poem by Patti Smith from her 1978 book Babel
- The Wartenberg wheel, a neurological medical device
- The Pinwheel Region, part of United Synagogue Youth covering the Pacific Northwest
- Pinwheel tilings, aperiodic tilings of the plane whose tiles appear in infinitely many orientations.