Artisanship. Responsibility. Adventure. Ventana Surfboards and Supplies was born out of the unique partnership between a techy sales and marketing guru, David Dennis, and a master artisan, and surfboard design visionary, Martijn Stiphout; their common goal - create the most environmentally responsible surf company in the world.
"We sell hollow, reclaimed wooden surfboards; bodysurfing handplanes, and; eco surf supplies that are loved by adventurers everywhere. Our boards are high performance, surfable works of art that jumpstart conversations in homes and wave lineups.”
Each board is a one of a kind handcrafted masterpiece with a story as appealing as its beauty. Martijn, David and Travis discuss:
- Living a life fueled by passion.
- What makes a good partnership.
- What society considers a weakness can actually be a strength.
- Ocean conservation and the environment.
- How to make your current job support your passion projects.
- Celebrating your uniqueness.
- Creating a more sustainable future.
- Surfing as “religion”.
- Surfing and mental health.
- The story behind Ventana’s reclaimed wood.
- And more!
Connect with Ventana Surfboards and Supplies.
Website | https://ventanasurfboards.com/
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/ventanasurfboards/
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/ventanasurfboards
Connect with Travis
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/travis.day/