Shep Rose is a star on the hit Bravo show, Southern Charm and founder of his own coastal gear company, ShepGear. Shep grew up in the south surrounded by tradition and expectations her was expected to follow. Shep shares his story of how his expectations got him to where he is today and how he has learned to lower his expectations.
Shep’s newly released book, Average Expectations Lessons in Lowering the Bar, talks about his journey of setting and managing expectations. He shares advice about setting the bar low so you’re not disappointed and what that has looked like in his life, dating experiences, and in his current relationship.
If you have a question or fun story to share (we love hearing them!) email us at [email protected]
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Sneak peak of stories told in Shep’s book, Average Expectations Lessons in Lowering the Bar
- Shep’s experiences growing up in the south and how that shaped him
- Key advice on setting and managing expectations
Links to all the things mentioned:
- Follow Shep Rose on Instagram
- Shep Gear | Coastal Gear
- Average Expectations Lessons in Lowering the Bar | Book by Shep Rose | Official Publisher Page
- Follow Craig Conover on Instagram
- Follow Austen Kroll on Instagram
- Follow Kathryn Dennis on Instagram
- Say Anything Movie | with John Cusack | IMDB
- Sewing Down South | Craig Conover Pillow Line