Andy and Kay Walker are the co-authors of Super You: How Technology is Revolutionizing What It Means to Be Human. Andy is one of North America's top technology analysts and a futurist keynote speaker. He was a co-host of the internationally-syndicated TV show, Call for Help. Andy is also the author of four other books including, You Call This the Future?. Kay is a celebrated lifehacker and personal development coach, and the founder of the Awesome Life Club.
The future is bright-within the next ten years, we may be able to live forever, use stem cells to transform our genetics, and we may even become more machine than human. Andy and Kay Walker share how to combat disease, improve mental health, and forever change your life through revolutionizing humanity and using science to better your life.
- The future of technology.
- Extended life extension and the ability to live forever.
- How genetic editing can create children without disease.
- Body modification and stem cells for plastic surgery.
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED
- To be able to live forever, you may just need to make it another 13 years. Don't get taken out by anything else, and the technology will be available to you.
- Try Metformin as a longevity supplement. Although it's currently a prescription pill, Andy's FAQ can help answer how this diabetes medication may have anti-aging properties.
- Read Super You: How Technology is Revolutionizing What It Means to Be Human for more information on the advances in longevity, genetics, nanotech, and robotics.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
As always, thank you for tuning in. Please feel free to drop by the website to contact me or leave a comment. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it!