About Maria Husch:
It was over 30 years ago in my small hometown somewhere east of Vienna. Back then I was already designing rooms and advising people. While others were playing with Barbies & Co, I set up "happy homes". You may remember (there was no internet yet) the small floor plans in the real estate advertisements in the newspapers. I drew them big – everything was to scale by hand because we didn't have a copier – and then we started. Armed with the mail-order catalogs, I set up these paper apartments (at that time we didn't have IKEA catalogs - wow, that would have been a dream). In my mind's eye, a family (my ideal customer) with all the wishes and needs ... and then I created "happy homes", a happy home. No wonder,
Who would have thought back then that today I...
- helped shape over 1,000 happy homes in over 10 countries.
- I have already advised over 300 companies, from small one-person businesses with an office in the bedroom to large corporations with countless locations.
- brought a breath of fresh air into the classrooms of more than 20 schools in Vienna and the surrounding area.
- have a successful online TV show with up to 4,000 viewers per episode.
- I have an award as “ Businesslady of the City Vienna ” in my office, which I also received at the Hotel Waldorf Astoria (it still existed back then) in New York City.
- over 10,000 people read my messages, my postings & co, even though I supposedly can't write (as my mother still says today).
- I am a regular guest on the ORF, in Austrian daily newspapers, in magazines, and in various online media - always when it comes to the topic of space, order, and co.
- I am a qualified furnishing and Feng Shui consultant, and coach and also have a master's degree in economics. From all this knowledge I have created my very own mix of styles.
- travel the world and earn my money at the same time, which is what I always wanted.
- I am the founder of the I LOVE MY HOME community, in which hundreds of members take a small step to change their rooms every day and thus show appreciation for themselves and their rooms.
Find out more at www.mariahusch.com
Don't forget that registration is now open for our final LinkedIn Intensive of the year. Click here to register: https://www.thetimetogrow.com/amateurtoexpertonlinkedin